Learn about Microsoft Office 365 Small Business
Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft. It brings together the power of Office with business class email, document sharing, instant messaging and video conferencing to give you anywhere access to the things you need to get things done across your devices – from PCs to smartphones and tablets.
Always have the latest version of Office installed on your computer, licensed by subscription. Office is now touch-friendly so it works great on mobile devices too. Use Office on demand when away from your devices by signing into Office with a browser and quickly stream an Office application for a full-experience viewing and editing.
- Office Web Apps – Office Online with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote available over the Web
- Exchange – access email, calendar and contacts from anywhere, at any time, on almost any device
- SharePoint – create, access and share documents and insights, contacts, calendars and tasks online
- Lync – find and connect via instant messaging (IM), video calls or online meetings from within Office
Email & Calendar:
Access your emails, shared calendars and contacts from desktops, laptops and mobile devices with virus and spam protection. And we don’t scan your email for advertising purposes.
- Microsoft Exchange Online Work from anywhere
- Access your Outlook email, calendar, and contacts from devices, including: PC, Mac, iPhone, Android phone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile phone.
- Office 365 automatically updates your email, calendar and contacts across multiple supported devices
- Schedule Meetings
- Sharing Calendars
- Email Spam and Antivirus Protection
- Exchange storage of 25 GB per user
- Send attachments up to 25 MB
- Access email from any web browser
- Connect with Microsoft Office 2010 or Outlook 2007
Site & File Sharing:
Use team sites to organize all your projects. Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Outlook. Share files easily with customers and partners with controlled access.
- Access, create and share files from anywhere
- Create custom and private websites to share and organize critical information and documents with colleagues and customers
- Enable real-time communication and collaboration
- Protect sensitive content with document-level permissions
- Access important documents offline by using SharePoint Workspace.
- Control, monitor and report through a single console
- View and share Office documents right through your Web browser
- Share personal insights and status updates
- Collaborate within documents
IM & Online Meetings
See who’s online even on your phone so you can send an instant message and get things done quickly. Easy to set up and join online meetings with HD video, desktop sharing, and real-time note taking.
- Use web conferencing & hold online meetings
- Get more done with multi-party HD video
- Real-time note taking and screen sharing.
Security and Reliability
Office 365 offers robust built-in security features for all customers and optional controls that enable customers to customize their security preferences.
- Microsoft backed security and 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Best-of-breed datacenters with SAS 70 and ISO 27001 certification
- Reduces the time and cost IT would spend patching, upgrading, or updating servers