Managed IT Services
Your computer network has a lot of “Components” – mechanical, electrical, operating systems, data, application programs and users – operating in a hostile environment of accidental misuse, sporadic loads, deliberate attacks and breakdowns. The frequent outcomes of that environment are: glitches, goblins and mistakes that result in costly system downtime.
When that happens, we painfully realize that the asset value of data is incalculable when it is interrupted, unusable, delayed or destroyed.
So how can we avoid that terrible moment of reckoning – Comprehensive System Management. But is the cost of system management affordable before the inevitable disaster occurs? Yes, but like every cost it has to be worthwhile and affordable.
Large companies do it with a costly teams of managers. The smaller enterprise can’t afford that approach though their needs are no less and they are often in an even more precarious position.
Our Solution for You
For small or medium-sized business owners, outsourcing managed IT to ProTech Data will ensure that your network will always be available whenever you need it. You system is watched and guarded around the clock for problems.
Our Managed IT Services help you increase productivity and profitability by constantly improving your system, scheduling preventative maintenance and monitoring, allowing you to focus on the day to day task of growing your business instead of managing and worrying about IT.
ProTech Data Managed IT Services offers enterprise-grade computer networking support, IT consulting, tech support and all of the services you need to effectively optimize and protect your network.
How we do it
ProTech Data Managed IT Services will monitor your network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. In most cases we are able to spot a technology issue before a problem even occurs, helping you to provide a consistent level of service and care to your enterprise.
Our monitoring services measure specific indicators such as resource utilization, bandwidth consumption and other areas that could signal potential issues. We will communicate with you directly to resolve these issues to advise you of problems that we repaired outside of regular business hours.
ProTech Data’s Managed IT support team will also monitor your critical systems 24/7, as well as track and log any issues regarding your company servers, applications and/or firewalls. Through systems monitoring, we can detect any issue long before it becomes a problem and our staff can gain immediate access to your IT network through remote access to secure your system and repair the problem to prevent excessive downtime.
ProTech Data Managed IT Services include
- Savings up to 60% on IT support costs with predictable monthly fixed fee cost structure / cost-effective and affordable
- Flat-fee pricing on all covered workstations and servers
- Scalable IT coverage plans or expand as needed on-demand or as your usage expands over time
- Managed Services combines all customer care activities into one program that provides ensures an efficient, stable and reliable
- No up front fees, hidden fees, licensing, installation costs or other start-up charges.
- Money-saving, cost-effective solutions designed to help businesses maintain their budget
- Vendor Management – Single point of contact for all your technology vendors
- Access to a virtual CIO who will provide you with technology summaries, budget planning and assistance in technology decision-making planning
- Quarterly Business Reviews and Semi-Annual Assessments
- All services included in one monthly invoice
- Installation and set-up included
- Reduce your expenses and allow your staff to focus on revenue, not system failures
- Document Software and Hardware inventories
Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance Services 24/7
- Preventative maintenance stops problems before they occur
- Continuous monitoring of all systems, including firewall, Internet connections, email services and other network applications
- Incident prevention – early detection of issues for quick repair to avoid larger issues
- System maintenance can be scheduled for after hours to avoid interference with the day to day operations of your network
- Automated patches and hotfixes and service patches
- Automated hard disk scans and defragmentation
- Install supported application patches and upgrades
- ProTech Data strategically optimizes and protects your technology infrastructure while performing day-to-day maintenance that keeps your users from experiencing downtime
Help Desk Features
- American based, help desk staffed 24x7x365 support coverage available for technical support calls and questions
- ProTech Data provides regular support visits for continued maintenance and reliability
- Emergency on-site or remote services is always available for fastest repair
- 24/7 ticket monitoring and tracking of your entire network and applications
- Priority management, processing, and resolution of all your technical support cases
- First-time fix policy, do the job right the first time!
- Support and manage devices, network printers, smartphones, tablets and network devices
- 24/7 client portal
- Remote diagnosis of problems when they occur
Unlimited Remote Support
ProTech Data Managed IT Services offers full 24-hour support to our customers seven days a week to ensure that you are properly covered and protected any time of day or night.
- Fully staffed Network Operations Center (NOC) with qualified engineers to take care of your network
- Unlimited server + desktop support
- Access to our team of highly trained, knowledgeable and responsive technical support staff remotely and on-site 24/7/365
- 24/7 Access to customer portal
- ProTech Data Managed IT Services works to provide support for all covered workstations, laptops and servers, and network devices
- ProTech Data’s will work with you to create an IT support services program that will meet all of your unique requirements
24/7 virus protection monitoring and maintenance for complete protection any time, day or night.
- Peace of mind knowing that your virus protection is always up-to-date with current definition updates and patches.
- Service alerts whenever any virus activity occurs within your network and pinpoint accuracy to identify the computer or station at-risk
Network Security & Protection
ProTech Data’s comprehensive network audit provides client a list of guidelines, suggestions, recommendations and strategies designed to optimize your IT budget, and maintain the highest level of security.
- Business class antivirus for all covered Servers and PCs
- Spam Filtering and E-mail continuity – Option
- Monitoring, support and maintenance of router and firewalls and other network devices
- Minimize network and device downtime that results in lost productivity
- Virus & spyware protection
- SPAM protection
- Onsite and Off-site Data Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Provide a Business Continuity Plan with a comprehensive disaster recovery plan
- Fast recovery for files and email, limiting waiting time for restores
- Virtualization of failed servers, decreasing downtime from a man-made or natural disaster from days to minutes
- Built-in archiving to rid your business of costly tapes and off-site storage facilities
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and remediation, ensuring data integrity
- Encrypted off-site storage, ensuring data security and regulatory compliance
- Automate scheduled backups with nearly real-time protection
- Backup monitoring and restoration testing
- Daily, weekly and monthly backup reporting
Dedicated IT Consultant
ProTech Data will provide a dedicated IT support team that will work with your business to integrate and maximize your technology benefits and meet your technology goals.
- Lower cost of ownership through improved practices and operational efficiencies
- A single point of contact to streamline the process and improve customer service needs
- Well-trained reliable, professional IT support staff
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly system reporting through our web client portal
- Documentation of network, computer systems, and IT Assets
- Quarterly Business Reviews and Semi-Annual Assessments
- Monthly IT Reports on your IT assets
- Hardware and software licensing compliance warnings