Learn about Google Apps for Small Business
ProTech Data is a Google Apps partner, we can help your organization migrate its IT infrastructure to the cloud with Google Apps for Business.
Our IT professionals have the experience your business needs to plan for Google Apps deployment, integrate with your infrastructure and mobile devices, get post-implementation training and manage ongoing support. Google Apps for Business, together with our managed IT services, will enable your business to:
- Work from anywhere Internet access is available
- Work from any device
- Collaborate on files and documents in real time
- Free itself from unnecessary hardware/software
- Gain unlimited remote support from ProTech Data’s helpdesk
Google Apps Applications:
By working with ProTech Data Network Solutions to migrate to and support Google Apps, your business take take advantage of…
- Gmail for business
- Calendar to organize schedules and tasks
- Google Docs to share and collaborate on spreadsheets, documents and more
- Google Sites website creation, management and hosting
Always have the latest version of Office installed on your computer, licensed by subscription. Office is now touch-friendly so it works great on mobile devices too. Use Office on demand when away from your devices by signing into Office with a browser and quickly stream an Office application for a full-experience viewing and editing.
Email & Calendar:
Access your emails, shared calendars and contacts from desktops, laptops and mobile devices with virus and spam protection. And we don’t scan your email for advertising purposes.
- Easily schedule meetings at times that work for everyone, get meeting reminders, and share calendars.
- Email with Google-powered search, 25GB of storage, offline support, custom email addresses, and much more.
Site & File Sharing
- Google Drive allows you to store your files in the cloud, share them, and have access to them from anywhere.
Security and Reliability
Google offers robust built-in security features for all customers and optional controls that enable customers to customize their security preferences.