Remote Virtual Desktop Anywhere
As more businesses turn to cloud computing and mobile commuting, companies are looking to remote workplace solutions. Widely available wireless internet enables remote office and home-office access to your business resources without needing to go in to the office. Remote users pose unique issues and concerns with the need to access company data while keeping it secure, centralized, backed up and available anywhere, any time.
Delivering virtual desktops and applications from the cloud, we provide a turnkey virtual desktop solution to small and medium businesses.
What is a virtual desktop or Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)?
Simply put, it is a mobile computer or a cloud PC that resides in a data center where users can customize the desktop as their own. The user can access the hosted desktop from any device (iPad, Mac, PC or Android device). In the hosted desktop environment, we offer the ability to rent applications by the month; we offer over 40 applications, such as Microsoft Office and more!
Windows Upgrade & Compatibility
More than 40 percent of businesses are still running Windows XP, either because they use applications that are not compatible with Windows 7 or 8, or because it is too costly and time consuming to upgrade.
With ProTech Data’s Remote Virtual Desktop Anywhere solution, we take the pain out of the daunting process of upgrading your PC.
Mobile & Remote Access
One of the best things about virtual desktops? They’re not tied to a single device. With a remote virtual desktop from ProTech Data, we’ve taken this a step further – you can access your applications, your data and your entire desktop environment from nearly any computer, smartphone, tablet, or netbook. Made available for both Windows and Apple computers, iOS, iPad, iPod, and Android devices.
Available Virtual Remote Desktop Services
We provide a wide range of services, including but not limited to:
- Access your virtual desktop from Any Device, Anywhere Anytime
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) – Companies struggle with having new devices in a legacy IT environment
- Allow your IT department to have adequate control in executing an effective compliance policy
- Ability to keep data off of the local device, alleviating any potential data leaks
- Protection – Each user accesses their applications from our environment, protecting the company against virus & malware attacks.
- Set-up in minutes – Quickly scale up or down in minutes as your business environment changes
- Easy desktop support – Every user is on the same operating system and uses the same software version, making it easier to provide support across devices
- Security – Data resides in Cloud Servers SAS 70 Type II Data Centers and all data transfers are encrypted
- Quick environment recoveries – if local hard drives become corrupt, we can have you back up & running in seconds
- Reuse old hardware, including XP machines and extend their life for years with a virtual desktop
- Hosted desktop becomes a turnkey IT department solution
- Complex licensing – Enterprise licensing is extremely complex & expensive. We streamline licensing and make delivering software headache-free.
- Software maintenance – Upgrades, patches, and new versions are updated immediately in the desktop
- Save Money – We save organizations over 50% compared to an in-house solution or a VDIsolution.
Virtual Desktop Provides:
- Access from any device anywhere (Windows computer, MAC, iPad, Android, etc.)
- 10 GB free storage per user
- Microsoft Office 2010 Suite, Visio, Project
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox
- Control Panel can create sub accounts and file sharing
- Access over 40 FREE applications
ProTech Data FREE Trial and Demo
We’re pleased to offer two opportunities for you to explore what we can do for you. Try ProTech Data Remote desktop solution yourself and feel the speed!